Be Prepared for Your Appointment
Here are some things you need to consider before your appointment.
- Do not consume any alcohol or any caffeine before your appointment
- Do not use eyeliner or mascara at least 24 hours before your appointment
- Avoid excessive exercise or sweating on the day of your appointment
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, your lashing session starts and ends within your appointment time frame; so if you're late, less lashes will be applied.
- Check our Gallery for some inspiration on the lash style you're after.
Care for Your Lashes
To ensure you get the best out of your new fluffy set of lashes, be sure to take care of them, here are a few things to help ensure your lashes lasts as long as it should:
Please note that the following is general information, please refer to your Aftercare Information for full details.
- Avoid using oily product as this will de-bond the lash glue quicker
- Avoid getting lashes wet for 8 hours
- Ensure you clean your lashes daily to prevent bacteria building up which could lead to eye infection
- Do not wear mascara on your lash extensions as this will close up any volume fans
- Brush lash extensions twice a day with a disposable wand, especially after a shower
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes