Please ensure you have read and understand our Booking Policies to booking an appointment with us. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
- To secure your booking, we require a non-refundable booking fee. The amount will be deducted from your total on the day.
- If you wish to pay in full then please do so 7 days prior the appointment date. This can be done via direct Bank deposit or online transfer. If you wish to pay via credit card, all credit card transactions will incur a 3% surcharge.
- Booking fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and is required to secure your appointment; no booking fee will result in no appointment.
- Your appointment can be rescheduled with 72 hours notice. Rescheduling within 72 hours will forfeit your booking fee. Rescheduling is not available on special promotions, sales, special offers or on complimentary Perfecting session.
- Rescheduling can only be made once with notice (72hrs). Rescheduling is not available on special promotions, sales, special offers or on complimentary Perfecting session.
- Please be advised that cancelling or not showing up to your allocated appointment will forfeit your booking fee and further charges may apply. No show appointment or appointment cancellation within 24hrs will be charged accordingly: Booking fee $100 plus 50% of the total of service
- Please ensure that you arrive to your appointment on time, your appointment will automatically be cancelled if you’re more than 10 minutes late, booking fee will be forfeit.
- Existing cosmetic tattoos must be advised to Tham Vo Studio prior to booking to review and discuss options, failure to disclose may result in your booking being cancelled with fees applied.
- There are no refunds on services rendered.
- Due to health and safety regulations, only the cosmetic tattoo artist and the client are allowed in the room. We ask that you attend your appointment alone. Showing up with other guests may result in the cancellation of your appointment and will be charged as a no show.
- You must be over 18 to have any cosmetic treatment.
- Medical history and allergies that may prevent you from having cosmetic tattoo procedures must be disclosed to Tham Vo Studio prior to attending your booking.
- In rare cases where you may experience allergic reactions, Tham Vo Studio will not be held liable, please seek medical attention immediately.
- Your credit card details are stored securely on our booking system when booking your appointment.
- Tham Vo Studio reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that all bookings are scheduled to ensure the efficient operation of the business, Tham Vo Studio may contact you to adjust your booking time accordingly.
By making a deposit, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions above.
Tham Vo Studio